Built in Perpendicular Style in 1896
A large red brick edifice in Perpendicular style. It was built in 1896 by G.E. Streatfield. It has a clerestoried nave and an apsidal chancel. The church has stained glass by Charles Kempe of 1901-2. The Church Hall was built in 1901 in memory of Queen Victoria.
The church has been deconsecrated and combined with St. Saviour’s Methodist Church, Stanford Avenue.