Welcome to Queen's Park
Your editor for Queen’s Park is Andrew Bradstreet. If you’ve got any queries about this area, or can add any information, photos or memories, please send My Brighton and Hove a message via the Comments form at the bottom of this page.
Hello! I’m Brighton born and bred and I have lived in this part of Brighton for the last ten years
Here you will find the answers to the following questions:
– Who was the ‘King of Brighton’ who lived in the Park?
– Where could you go roller-skating in the 1870s?
– Who tried to keep two pregnant mistresses in his villa?
– What were military vehicles doing in the lake?
– Who got so fed up with being asked the time he bought the Park a clock?
– Why was over a thousand dog messes flagged?
– Where is the stone rat?