This picture was taken in the 1950’s by Machinery, National House, West Street, Brighton inside Le Carbone (Great Britain) Ltd, South Street, Portslade. The building was once the Southdown Brewery built in 1881 in South Street, Portslade.
Second row second from the left is a lady named Dolly. Third row on the right, beside the pillar is Natalie Heryet. She also worked as a French translator for the company. The mangement team at that time spoke only English, the company was a French company, Natalie did the translations for the company at Portslade.