Sing For Better Health
Five of our weekly singing groups are for older people, or anybody any age with a long-term health problem (e.g. breathing difficulties, Parkinson’s, Depression, Altzheimer’s, MS, Stroke, Heart conditions, Cancer, mental health problems etc.) We run a sixth weekly group for those with mental health issues.
Our friendly singing groups’ aim is to improve health and wellbeing, – no singing ability is required, all are welcome. Apart from having a lot of fun singing songs together, we offer our members breathing and relaxation exercises, plus a tea break and opportunity to make new friends.
• Mondays: 1:45 – 3:15pm (£3) Patching Lodge, Eastern Rd, Brighton
• Tuesdays: 10.45 – 11.30 Salvation Army building, Bevendean
• Tuesdays: 1 – 2.30pm (£2/£3) St. Richards, Egmont Rd, Hangleton
• Wednesdays: 11 – 12.30, Mental Health group, contact T.01273 565049 to enroll
• Fridays: 11:30am – 1pm (£3), Elizabeth Court, 65 Wilbury Rd, Hove
• Saturdays: 12 – 1.30pm (£3), Health & Wellbeing Centre, 18-19 Western Road/ Upper Market St
Contact group leader Udita Everett for more info – tel.01273 556755, or visit the website www.singforbetterhealth.co.uk